IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE RACE DIRECTOR
My friends, it is with a very heavy heart I have decided to cancel this years event due to the current threat from the coronaviris situation.
Over the last week, circumstances have changed dramatically.
It is not safe to travel for my team and for you guys—there is just too much risk for everyone.
At present there are no positive cases of the COVID-19 virus in Skye. Let’s all hope it stays that way.
Everyone who entered this year, even if you voluntary withdrew, may enter next year at no cost.
Hope to see you all next year … stay safe.